This is my first bead weaving type of necklace. Usually, I do something much simpler, but I saw this on the cover of a magazine and couldn’t resist. It’s not quite finished yet. I still have to finish the stem, piece together the parts, and sew little pearls into the flower centers.
- nylon beading thread
- beading needles, size #12
- 5 – 6 g 11° seed beads in white or cream
- 20 – 26 g 11° seed beads (green)
- 30 4 mm pearls (white or cream)
- small pliers for pulling the needle through the beads (when it gets a little tight)
I wonder if I’ll ever get around to finishing it?